Springe zum Inhalt
- to organise practical training activities for court staff in the specific area of European criminal justice;
- to create a standardised training package, consisting of practical case studies and a manual on legal terminology in English, for setting up interactive seminars for court staff;
- to implement a series of 9 legal seminars and 5 language training events as well as a pan-European conference around Europe, aimed at approximately 475 court staff;
- to develop both legal and linguistic skills of court staff members and strengthen their competences in order to facilitate cross-border communication and cooperation;
- to bring together court staff training providers from at least 17 different EU Member States and provide them with a platform for exchange of best practices, sharing information and know-how;
- to create and facilitate networking opportunities and close contacts between training providers and among court staff from different EU Member States;
- to ensure a widespread future use of the training package by making it available in various official languages of the EU and by distributing it to all interested stakeholders.