Live stream, postponed to June 2020
Event number: 420SR25
The live-streamed conference aims to provide legal practitioners and data protection specialists with an update and necessary guidance on new data protection rules. It will give them an insight into how to combine them with the demands of the contemporary economy. It will offer an opportunity to discuss with key legal experts the issues at stake. Post-GDPR challenges and e-privacy reforms will also be addressed.
- GDPR enforcement in the EU Member States
- Confidentiality rules for electronic communications data
- Data protection and artificial intelligence
- The present and the future of international data transfers
- Security measures for the protection of personal data
- Processing personal data in the online environment
- Respecting data subject rights
- CJEU case law
Who should attend?
Data protection and IT lawyers, data protection officers, compliance and information officers, representatives of NGOs, judges, staff of data protection authorities, EU and national civil servants.
Taking part in the discussion
You can address questions to the speakers in the chat box that will appear on your screen during the live stream. The Chair will read your question to the respective speaker who will answer your question verbally.