ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
Do you know a legal practitioner who could benefit from training in EU law but cannot afford the cost of participating?
ERA runs a scholarship programme to ensure that all legal practitioners from EU member states and candidate countries have the opportunity to participate in professional training on European law.
Despite the current Corona pandemic, we remain committed to delivering our training programme and most of our upcoming events in 2021 will take place in online-only or hybrid formats.
The ERA scholarship programme is currently open for applications for events until the end of July. Applications must be submitted at the latest one month (for online events) or two months (for face-to-face events) before the conference. Please visit our website to view ERA Summer Courses and other upcoming events in 2021.
Please share this information within your network so that more practitioners of law can benefit from ERA’s training programme.
With the generous support of our partners ERA provides scholarships for lawyers, judges, prosecutors and officials from EU member states, candidate countries and potential candidates who otherwise could not afford to attend the events organised by ERA.
Please read through the information below carefully before you begin your scholarship application.
- Scholarships are only granted for one event and in principle candidates who have already received a scholarship will not be re-awarded a grant.
- Scholarships do not apply to language courses.
- Applicants should not register for an event before obtaining a decision on their scholarship application.
- Applicants must submit an online application explaining how the course would be relevant for their legal practice and why they are unable to cover the costs of participating.
- Successful applicants will be asked to deliver a report on how they made use of the scholarship in their work.
- Deadline for applications:
• 1 month prior to the conference (for online events)
• 2 months prior to the conference (for face-to-face events)
Application Deadlines for ERA’s Summer Courses in 2021:
For face-to-face Summer Course on Family Law
Friday 9 April 2021
For online Summer courses in June and July
Friday 4 June 2021
For face-to-face Summer Courses in September
Friday 2 July 2021
For online Summer Courses in September
Friday 20 August 2021
Connect With Us:
Academy of European Law
Supported by the European Union
For more information, please visit our website at www.era.int.