This project wishes to
- establish a standardised training package for setting up interactive seminars on the EPPO for public prosecutors and investigating judges in the EU.
- Implement interactive and practical legal training activities for national public prosecutors and investigating judges on their cooperation with the EPPO.
- Make the standardised training package available in numerous official languages of the EU to be used by all training providers interested.
- Develop an eLearning course on the EPPO for public prosecutors and investigating judges in the EU.
- Develop an online guideline and an eLearning course on future EPPO proceedings tailor-made for defence practitioners in the EU.
- Organise a European-wide conference on the occasion of EPPO’s first anniversary open to judges, prosecutors, and defence practitioners from all EU Member States.
- Provide a platform for exchange of best practices, information and knowledge.